Imaginal Marketing Group is now looking for a fun-loving, talented and helpful intern to join our web team.
Perfect cocktail of humor, curiosity and skill a plus.
- PHP and MySQL experience a plus
- Experience with Sass and Gulp a bonus
- Familiar with current web development trends
- Wordpress CMS familiarity
- WHM/Cpanel familiarity
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with browser compatibility issues and organic SEO
- Drive, discipline, creativity and motivation
- Ability to laugh when others would whine = non-negotiable
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to help with a variety of projects and deadlines
- Confidence to bring your own unique approach to the table
- An amazing design portfolio
Daily tasks include but are not limited to
- Assisting our web team in admin tasks
- Helping with bulk tasks during crunch times
- Problem-solving, helping with help tickets
- Assisting with reporting
- Creative meetings
- Not-so-creative meetings
- Bringing your GIF game to the web chat
Send email inquiries only... no phone calls, please. Online portfolio must accompany resumes for consideration- we want to see your talent.
Please send resumes and work examples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a limited-term internship, paid hourly, and does not qualify for benefits.