Imaginal Marketing Group is seeking a kind, hardworking marketing expert (or aspiring expert) to join our team.
This job requires not just the creativity and curiosity to come up with complex marketing strategies, but the confidence to show clients why those strategies are perfect for them.
It requires you to build relationships—with your clients, your team, and sometimes people you’ve only just met—and nourish them until the people on the other end would trust you with anything.
You’ll work hard—and you’ll never spend your days waiting for the clock to strike five. You’ll learn what constitutes smart marketing and how you can leverage it to make your clients’ dreams a reality. You’ll find out how rewarding it is to know you’ve made a business owner’s day easier. And you’ll do it all alongside thoughtful people who challenge you in all the best ways.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Educate clients about proven industry best practice programs and make recommendations about which will help them meet their goals
- Create and present detailed client proposals to guide the creation of new marketing projects
- Devise and manage marketing budgets based on client budget and needs
- Track and measure results of marketing projects and tweak strategies accordingly
- Strategize and oversee yearly marketing plans to help salons grow
- Assist Marketing Manager/Sales Manager with research, proposals and development of new products and services
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Go above and beyond to ensure clients are happy
- Live to deliver customer service that is above and beyond the norm
- Will be even more excited to see your clients succeed than they are
- Can generate and adhere to your own schedule
- Are hyper-organized and great with follow-through
- Possess a natural instinct for when to lean in and when to give space in client communication
- Love asking “how can I help?”—and brainstorming to perfect the solution
- Aren’t afraid of numbers
- Are comfortable communicating in gifs
- Prefer a background or training in marketing, consulting, advertising or PR—but are open to other experiences
- Believe that everyone has something to teach—and something to learn
- Would love it you brought freshly-baked brownies to your interview
Imaginal Marketing Group is an award-winning advertising agency that specializes in the fashion and beauty industry. We provide a fast-paced but casual work environment in New Orleans, LA. Seasoned pros and scrappy young go-getters welcome, but you’ll have to prove you’ve got what it takes. Potential salary based on experience and skill set.
Email inquiries only—no phone calls, please. Send resumes to: email@example.com.