Full-time position / 4-Day workweek / Remote
We are looking for a social media trendsetter who thrives on social platforms, who understands the WHY behind results, who craves what’s trending next, loves a good A/B test and is confident to speak with clients about first-hand experiences that show the power of social media to grow business.
2+ years of team leadership is required.
Skills & Requirements:
- Mastery of TikTok, Instagram and Facebook—including boosting and paid ads
- Clever and prolific social content creator
- Avid investigator of social media trends
- Experience leading, motivating and growing a team
- A gifted teacher and life-long learner
- Driven by results
- Ability to transform data into compelling client-facing reports
- Ability to manage budgets and adapt ideas
- Ability to manage projects, deadlines and people
- Natural presenter (theater people, we see you)
- A love of style and cool hair
IM team members are:
- Always striving to better ourselves and our work
- Excellent communicators, and even better listeners
- Passionate and compassionate
- Results driven
- Creative and stylish
- Really smart
- Very kind
- Pretty funny
- Special and amazing people
Imaginal Marketing Group is an award-winning advertising agency that specializes in the fashion and beauty industry.
Please send an email with a cover letter, resume, and examples of your work to email@example.com.