Imaginal Marketing Group is seeking a kind, hardworking marketing expert (or aspiring expert) to join our team.
First things first: this job is hard. You’ll be managing people, projects and deadlines with ruthless efficiency. You’ll juggle a whole lot of details, a whole lot of clients and a whole lot of questions.
You’ll also build skills—and friendships—that you’ll carry with you throughout your life. You’ll learn what constitutes smart marketing and how you can leverage it to make your clients’ dreams a reality. You’ll find out how rewarding it is to know you’ve made a business owner’s day easier. And you’ll do it all alongside thoughtful people who challenge you in all the best ways.
- Oversee daily management of multiple client projects, including branding, graphic design, marketing plans and budgets, print advertising, website development, social media plans and online marketing strategies
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, on budget and accurately
- Create, communicate and enforce all project timelines
- Act as liaison between clients, sales and production teams
- Proactively address challenges and changes as they arise
- Track down information and resources needed to keep projects moving forward
- Provide detailed instruction to production team to enable them to complete their tasks
- Own every piece of every project—every step of the way
- Want to build a career, not just pay the bills
- Work for your team’s success rather than just your own
- Have been called Type A
- Possess attention to detail that would scare a drill sergeant
- Are willing to pursue endless approaches to find the right solution
- Know when to pick up the phone and when to send an email (and how to be friendly and effective regardless)
- Love a good to-do list
- Are comfortable communicating in gifs
- Don’t require marketing experience (though it is nice!)—we know the right person is worth training
- Refuse to tolerate mean people
- Believe that everyone has something to teach—and something to learn
- Would love it you brought freshly-baked brownies to your interview
Imaginal Marketing Group is an award-winning advertising agency that specializes in the fashion and beauty industry. We provide a fast-paced but casual work environment in New Orleans, LA. Seasoned pros and scrappy young go-getters welcome, but you’ll have to prove you’ve got what it takes. Potential salary based on experience and skill set.
Email inquiries only—no phone calls, please. Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.