Imaginal Marketing Group is now looking for fun-loving, talented and tenacious web developer to join our team.
We are looking for easy-going, yet detail-oriented applicants. Rockstar talent without the rockstar ego. Perfect cocktail of humor, experience and skill a plus.
- Proficient with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with Sass and Gulp
- Familiar with current web development trends
- Wordpress CMS Experience
- WHM/Cpanel Experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with browser compatibility issues and organic SEO
- A high-level of drive, discipline, creativity and motivation
- Ability to laugh when others would whine, non-negotiable
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Organize and manage a variety of projects and deadlines
- An amazing design portfolio
- Love of KitKats
Daily tasks include but are not limited to
- Coding, coding, coding...coding
- Website planning and design
- Creative meetings
- Not-so-creative meetings
- Client CMS training
Send email inquiries only... no phone calls, please. Online portfolios or digital PDFs of work must accompany resumes for consideration- we want to see your talent.
Please send resumes and work examples to: email@example.com